A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
The FIU Research Forensic Library is partially funded through a cooperative agreement from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
If you need assistance finding material, need help with a literature search on a specific topic, or have suggestions about the library, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Physiological Responses to Ballistic and Blast Injuries
- Rapid identification of wood species using XRF and neural network machine learning
- Detecting illegal wildlife trafficking via real time tomography 3D X-ray imaging and automated algorithms
- Indirect DNA Transfer and Forensic Implications: A Literature Review
- Driving under the influence of zopiclone: Elimination between two consecutive blood samples
- Self- and non-self-DNA on hands and sleeve cuffs
Journals & newsletters
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199