A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
The FIU Research Forensic Library is partially funded through a cooperative agreement from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
If you need assistance finding material, need help with a literature search on a specific topic, or have suggestions about the library, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DNA in the Courtroom – Keeping Pace with Forensic Reform
- Detection of lisdexamfetamine and its metabolite d-amphetamine in urine and gastric contents collected from a cadaver at forensic autopsy
- Quantification of olanzapine and its three metabolites by liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry in human body fluids obtained from four deceased, and confirmation of the reduction from olanzapine N-oxide to olanzapine in whole blood in vitro
- Expert testimony as to questioned documents
- Expert testimony and the coroner system
- Science as Superstition: A Model Statute for Changed Science Claims
Journals & newsletters
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199