Research Forensic Library
A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
The FIU Research Forensic Library is partially funded through a cooperative agreement from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
If you need assistance finding material, need help with a literature search on a specific topic, or have suggestions about the library, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A camera for photographing the interior of a rifle barrel (1926)
- Does cannabidiol make cannabis safer? A randomised, double-blind, cross-over trial of cannabis with four different CBD:THC ratios
- Effect of CannEpil® on simulated driving performance and co-monitoring of ocular activity: A randomised controlled trial
- Evaluation and Verification of a microRNA Panel Using Quadratic Discriminant Analysis for the Classification of Human Body Fluids in DNA Extracts
- Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy is capable of precise differentiation between re-dyed hair samples
- ADB-5’Br-PINACA – New drug monograph
Journals & newsletters
Browse all journal and newsletter links
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199