A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
- Person identification from fingernails and knuckles images using deep learning features and the Bray-Curtis similarity measure
- Pocket-size near-IR spectrometers for rapid examination of contaminated textile fibres at the crime-scene
- Firearm as a blunt weapon – Three cases of pistol whipping and a review of the literature
- Chemistry and lung toxicity of particulate matter emitted from firearms
- The Finger Print Instructor – A Text Book for Guidance of Finger Print Experts and an Instructor for Persons Interested in the Study of Finger Prints (1921)
- Legal Dilemmas when Victims of Sexual Assault are Voluntarily Intoxicated
Journals & newsletters
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
THE FIU FORENSIC SCIENCE RESEARCH LIBRARY IS FUNDED THROUGH A COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT FROM THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF JUSTICE, OFFICE OF JUSTICE PROGRAMS, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. NEITHER THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE NOR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS OPERATE, CONTROL, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR, OR NECESSARILY ENDORSE, THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS CONTENT, TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE, AND POLICIES, AND ANY SERVICES OR TOOLS PROVIDED).
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199