A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
The FIU Research Forensic Library is partially funded through a cooperative agreement from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
If you need assistance finding material, need help with a literature search on a specific topic, or have suggestions about the library, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Prevalence of Fentanyl Detected by the Maryland Emergency Department Drug Surveillance System — Baltimore, Maryland, 2019
- Characteristics of Tetrahydrocannabinol–Containing E-cigarette, or Vaping, Products Used by Adults — Illinois, September–October 2019
- An Introductory Guide to the Identification of Small Arms, Light Weapons, and Associated Ammunition
- Electrochemical Aptamer-Based Sensor for Rapid Opioid Detection in Seized Substances
- Charting the fourth wave: Geographic, temporal, race/ethnicity and demographic trends in polysubstance fentanyl overdose deaths in the United States, 2010–2021
- A-agents, misleadingly known as “Novichoks”: a narrative review
Journals & newsletters
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199