Research Forensic Library
A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
The FIU Research Forensic Library is partially funded through a cooperative agreement from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
If you need assistance finding material, need help with a literature search on a specific topic, or have suggestions about the library, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mummification in a forensic context: an observational study of taphonomic changes and the post-mortem interval in an indoor setting
- Age prediction by methylation analysis of small amounts of DNA using locked nucleic acids
- Metabolic profile determination of 2F-viminol – A novel synthetic opioid identified in forensic investigations
- Evaluation of Xylazine Test Strips (BTNX) for Drug Checking Purposes
- Currently Applied Naming Conventions for Various Subclassifications of Novel Psychoactive Substances
- Firearm identification in the forensic science laboratory
Journals & newsletters
Browse all journal and newsletter links
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199