A program of the Global Forensic and Justice Center at Florida International University
Welcome to the Research Forensic Library,
a curated collection of publicly-accessible material relating
to every discipline of the forensic sciences.
The FIU Research Forensic Library is partially funded through a cooperative agreement from the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any services or tools provided).
If you need assistance finding material, need help with a literature search on a specific topic, or have suggestions about the library, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- The restoration of obliterated stamped serial numbers by ultrasonically induced cavitation in water
- A Semi-Naturalistic, Open-Label Trial Examining the Effect of Prescribed Medical Cannabis on Neurocognitive Performance
- Recommended Methods for the Profiling of Heroin and Cocaine – Manual for use by National Drug Analysis Laboratories
- A comparison of maceration methods for the preparation of infant skeletal remains for forensic anthropological analysis
- Determining lineages between individuals with high-density mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal single-nucleotide polymorphisms
- Out of Control: The Trafficking of Improvised Explosive Device Components and Commercial Explosives in West Africa
Journals & newsletters
Subscribe for free
Get the Daily Digest with links to the newest open-access articles, papers, and research across the forensic science disciplines delivered to your email every weekday, for free.
Global Forensic and Justice Center
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33199